Measurement, NDT & Quality Control
As a leading supplier of Measurement, NDT & Quality Control instrument, we provides the best solutions and services.
Non-destructive Testing instruments such as Phased array & TOFD, Ultrasonic Flaw Detector, Industrial X-ray Radiography, Wire Rope Inspection System, Magnetic Particle & Eddy Current, Handheld Thickness Gauge, Coating Thickness Gauge, Surface Roughness Tester, Portable Hardness Tester, Bench Hardness Tester, Universal Testing Machine, Industrial Endoscope & Borescope and so on, with equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in NDT and other industries. we have advanced technology, perfect production process, accomplished testing method and a strong ability of developing new product.
USB Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Intelligent Controller
Approx. Rs 580 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model||30A 12V/24V Solar Charger|
|Features||Battery Voltage 12V/24V auto; Rated Charge & Discharge Current 30A; USB Output 5V/2A max. Adjusta|
SolarCell 30A USB Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Intelligent Controller 12V/24V
- Works with 12V or 24V Battery. Refer Image for detailed Manual.
- 1. Build-in industrial micro controller. 2. One-key setting,LCD display,auto memory function. 3. Fully 3-stage PWM charge management. 4. Build-in short-circuit protections,open-circuit protections,reverse protections,over-load protections. 5. Dual MOS Reverse current protections ,low heat productions.
- Current 30A, With Timer and light sensor,it could work for solar light system.
- 1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation. 2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss. 3. The regulator is only suitable for Lead Acid Batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL. It is not suited for Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium Ions or Other Batteries. 4. The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- 1. Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery. 2. Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus. 3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus. The reverse order applies when deinstalling! An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
Mppt Solar Charger 10 Amp
Approx. Rs 400 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Model||10 Amp Solar Charger|
|Features||2V/24V auto work ; LCD screen display ; Two USB output ; Easy operation interface ; PWM charging|
|Usage/Application||Solar System Controller|
|Is It Portable||Portable|
10 Amp Solar Charger Controller Panel Battery Intelligent Regulator with USB Port LCD Display 24v 12v Cum Digital Pwm and Inverter for Power (10A)
- Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto; Rated Charge & Discharge Current: 10A; USB Output: 5V/2A max. Adjustable charge/discharge control parameters, settable operating modes of loads, fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
- Multi-functional LCD display, dynamically display all the operating datas and working condition, can be conveniently switched working modes and parameter configuration.
- Dual mosfet Reverse current protection, low heat production. Build-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection, more safty for using, suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc.
- 12V/24V auto work ; LCD screen display ; Two USB output ; Easy operation interface ; PWM charging mode ; short-circuit protection; Battery reverse discharge protection ; Battery reverse polarity protection ; open-circuit protection ; Overload protection
- 1. Floating charge Voltage(HVD 13.3V-15V) 2. Recovery after under Voltage(LVD 11V-13.5V) 3.Under Voltage protection (RVD 9V-12.3V) 4.Load Mo
Looking for Measurement, NDT & Quality Control ?